During the early stages of recovery, men thrive when they’re in a safe, structured atmosphere where they can continue to work on applying the skills they learned during rehab. Located a short drive from Camden and Philadelphia, our Blackwood NJ sober living home for men gives individuals the perfect environment to continue healing.
About Our Blackwood NJ Sober Living Home for Men I
Our Blackwood NJ sober living home for men is a beautiful, five-bedroom residence with 2.5 bathrooms. Residents love the spacious living room. As one of our newly renovated sober living homes in New Jersey, the house also features a kitchen with brand new cabinets, new appliances, and granite countertops with an island for extra storage. There is also a large back yard with a deck. Washer and dryer are both included in the house.
About Our Blackwood Sober Living Home for Men II
Our beautiful two-story sober living home for men located in Blackwood, New Jersey is a comfortable living space that includes 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths. There is a breakfast bar included in the kitchen and formal dining room. This property also features a spacious and fenced in backyard with a nice deck off the family room. Located close to the Gloucester Premium Outlets, Deptford Mall, golf courses, and multiple parks, this sober living home is in a prime location.
- 2,145 square feet
- Very comfortable living room with fireplace, family room, and finished basement.
- 4 bedrooms and 2 full-size bathrooms
- Beautiful hardwood flooring throughout the living room and dining room.
- Breakfast bar included in the kitchen and formal dining room
- Fenced in backyard with a deck off the family room.
Other Sober Living Homes in New Jersey
While our Blackwood NJ sober living home for men offers a convenient location for Camden County residents, it’s not the only residence that Dignity Hall offers. Other sober living programs include:
- Blackwood Women’s Sober Living Home
- Somerdale Men’s Sober Living Home
- Hi-Nella Men’s Sober Living Home
- Sickler Women’s Sober Living Home
Continue Your Recovery at Dignity Hall Sober Living Homes
If you have questions about any of our sober living programs, contact Dignity Hall today at 855.380.7560.