As you begin your next step in your recovery journey, there are several pieces of information you need to learn. It’s important to learn about sober living home rates to ensure you’re financially comfortable with making this move. As you learn about Dignity Hall rates, you can also learn about how we work with our residents as they look for employment.
Dignity Hall Rates:
Rent at Dignity Hall is calculated at a weekly rate of $60.00. Rent is always applied forward to the coming week. In many cases, we will work with residents for a period of time to provide scholarship rent while looking for employment.
Important Rent Payment Information at Dignity Hall:
- Rent payments may be paid weekly or monthly.
- Weekly payments are due every Friday by 5 pm.
- Monthly payments are due on the 1st business day of each month.
- Late rent will result in a revocation of privileges.
- Continually unpaid rent will be grounds for discharge.
- Dignity Hall will accept rent in the form of Cash, Check or Money Order.
- Rent is non-refundable.
Included in Rent Payment:
Room & Board. Payments also help cover overhead including staff, food, amenities, toiletries, and activities the resident enjoys while at Dignity Hall. We create a system that allows our residents to become responsible while also helping them achieve their goals.
About Dignity Hall
When you’re reviewing sober living home rates in the area, look no further than Dignity Hall. We provide numerous sober living homes New Jersey can trust and feel safe in. We believe that everyone working on their treatment deserve the chance to live in a safe and supportive environment to further their recovery. Our home locations include:
- Blackwood Sober Living Home for Women
- Hi-Nella Sober Living Home for Men
- Sicklerville Sober Living Home for Women
- Somerdale Sober Living Homes for Men
While offering reasonable and achievable sober living home rates, Dignity Hall also offers residents a rigorous schedule and secure space to grow and thrive in their recovery. If you want to learn more about Dignity Hall rates and our mission to help, contact us today at 855.380.7560.