What to Bring :
Once you are accepted and receive a move-in date, you will probably want to know what to bring to Dignity Hall. After you review our house policies, you can learn what to bring. Here’s a quick checklist of what to bring to our sober living homes in New Jersey. We also include what to leave at home!
- Clothing and Shoes for at least one week of living in various weather conditions
- Personal Hygiene Items (Dental/Shampoo/Soap/Razors/Deodorant/Sanitary, etc.)
- Small personal effects such as photos.
- Books (especially recovery related!).
- A small amount of cash ($50 to $100 in smaller bills for store runs, vending machines, etc.).
- A notebook or journal.
- Your current prescription medication in the original pharmacy bottle with the information label intact. Any liquid medications must be new and sealed. You should also bring a list of all your medications and dosages.
- Your checkbook, credit card or debit card to pay for treatment medications and incidentals.
- Your insurance cards and a form of identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.).
- Large personal effects
- Items of value
What we provide:
- All bed linens, pillows, blankets, and towels.
- Common use items such as cookware, dining ware, coffee and filters, cleaning products, toilet paper, trash bags, paper towels, hand soap, and laundry detergent.
- We supply food and groceries for Residents of our sober living programs! (Meal ingredients sufficient to prepare Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and snacks will be supplied). Residents can bring or buy additional food items.
We look forward to joining you on your road to recovery and cannot wait to get to know you!
- Free Laundry
- Fully furnished and decorated rooms
- Flat screen TVs with premium cable
- Conveniently located near grocery stores, employment opportunities, and major highways.
What to Expect :
We understand that this journey might be fraught with fears, particularly when moving into a new home environment. Many of our staff have been through the same journey ourselves and we are here to assure you that, although recovery is challenging, it does not need to be any more painful than you make it.
At Dignity Hall, you will enjoy modern, safe, gender-specific, clean living in a comfortable setting designed to be the foundation for your new life in recovery. You can expect to meet other people who have decided to take the same brave step forward and invest in their own self worth as a person in recovery. You can expect to work hard and also to have a lot of fun and create experiences and memories that will define the rest of your life.
Contact Dignity Hall today by calling us at 855.380.7560. We are so excited to meet you and start walking this path with you towards freedom from addiction!